French toast with vanilla pear
It's no secret that the best vanilla beans are in Madagascar. Sambavanilla offers this quality product and a gourmet recipe idea, based on vanilla from Madagascar, to taste during a brunch or dessert.
To make this sweet dish, you need:
• 2 pears
• 4 thick slices of sandwich bread
• 80 g of butter
• 100 ml of milk
• 2 eggs
• 50 grams of vanilla sugar
• 2 vanilla pods
For pan-fried pear:
• Peel and cut the pears into cubes
• Split a vanilla bean and collect the seeds with the tip of the knife.
• In a saucepan, melt 40 g butter over low heat
• Add melted butter, pear dice, vanilla seeds and pod.
• Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
• Let the pan sauté and reserve it.
For the French toast:
While the pears are simmering, prepare the brioche buns.
• In a bowl or bowl, beat the eggs and sugar
• Pour into another plate, the milk
• In a frying pan, melt 40 g of butter
• Just dip each slice of bread into the milk, then generously into the beaten eggs.
• Fry in the melted butter, count about 3 minutes on each side.
Serve the French toast with pan-fried vanilla pear and an ice cream scoop.For more greed, you can serve with a caramel sauce.